We aim to ship this item within 5-10 working days. Call 01491 526 700 for more information.
ICARUS FLIGHT TRAINING can be added at any point and is usually one-on-one tuition with one of our highly qualified and experienced instructors.
This training is purely practical and will take place outside in an area which ICARUS have full permissions to use. This means that appropriate clothing and equipment will be required and the safety and ability to carry out the training will be assessed on the day, as it is heavily weather dependent.
In the event that the weather disrupts the training, it can be postponed and arranged for another time. The aim of the training is to give pilots the skills and techniques to become a competent, confident and safe Drone Operator.
What are the benefits?
- To be able to fly safely
- To gain tips and techniques and to be able to progress to a more advanced level Operator
- To have one-on-one training from an experienced Operator
- To be able to ask any questions about an aircraft or queries about the process of the Practical Flight Assessment
- To feel confident and ready for the Practical Flight Assessment (Operational Evaluation)
GPS FLIGHT TRAINING
Suitable for Mavic Pro 2/Air or equivalent
FLIGHT TRAINING (0-7kg)
Suitable for any aircraft with Attitude (ATTI) mode
HEAVY LIFT TRAINING (7-20kg)
Suitable for aircraft such as DJI Matrice 600
|£149 inc. VAT||
What will I need to bring?
- A minimum of 2 fully charged batteries (4 ideally)
- Your aircraft
- An internet-connected mobile device
- Appropriate clothing and footwear.
Where does the training take place?
Our Flight Training takes place at Howbery Park in Wallingford, Oxfordshire.
How do I book a time?
When you have purchased your flight training, call the office on 01491 526 700 to speak to a member of our team who will assist you on finding a mutually convenient date and time to book your Flight Training.