Spark is a mini-drone that features all of DJI's signature technologies, allowing you to seize the moment whenever you feel inspired.
A New Compact Design
DJI’s Spark drone shares some similarities with its predecessor, the Mavic Pro, however, the static motor arms (with under-mounted LEDs), newly designed camera and more prominent sensor array give it a truly individual appearance.
You can shoot videos up to 1080p and stills up to 12MP while keeping your aircraft safe with DJI's forward obstacle avoidance system and downwards visual positioning.
Whether you're looking for a drone as a first time user or shopping around for another affordable, highly portable solution to throw in your bag for a day of flying the DJI Spark offers plenty of functionality for a drone of its size.
Features & Functionality
Here’s what you need to know about the DJI Spark's suite of features:
- Forward obstacle avoidance and underside visual positioning sensors
- You can fly the Spark without a controller or mobile device (although both also work) using PalmControl
- Gesture control for easy image capture
- Micro SD slot and USB-C port in the rear of aircraft
- Front-mounted 2-axis mechanical gimbal
- A range of colours to make your Spark individual to you
- Flight Time: 16 minutes
- Top Speed: 31mph (Sports Mode)
- Visual Positioning: Downward
- Colour: Variations Available
- Obstacle Avoidance: Forward
- Camera: 1080p video & 12MP stills
- Controllers: New DJI RC, Mobile Device or Gesture Control
In the box
- Aircraft body
- x1 Intelligent Flight Battery
- x3 Propellers (Pair)
- USB Charger
- Micro USB Cable
- Storage Box