Kickstart your way to operating drones commercially with our combined DJI Inspire 2 Standard and the nationally renowned ICARUS Standard PfCO Course.
Save £200 when you purchase your aircraft and drone training course with Aerial Motion Pictures.
ICARUS Drone Training
Choose a course from one of our 4 ICARUS venues in Oxfordshire, Staffordshire, Lancashire and Glasgow in Scotland and be on your way to operating commercially with a Permission for Commercial Operation from the CAA.
- 2-day theory ground school.
- Refreshments and Lunch included at the venue.
- Award of certificate upon passing theory course.
- Operations manual template, guidance and ops manual review.
- Closed book theory exam.
- Operational Evaluation (Flight Test) - booked on a separate day.
- Support 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
- ***ICARUS Online Night Rating Module***
- ***Operations Manual Provided by Open Sky Consulting***
***Included ONLY with ICARUS Pro option***
Inspire 2 Standard
Featuring a 1-inch sensor and compact design, the Zenmuse X4S makes it easy to capture visually stunning images with the Inspire 2 and the CineCore 2.0 image processing system.
The Inspire 2 is the latest drone from DJI designed specifically for professional aerial cinematography. Compatible with the DJI X4S, X5S and X7, the DJI Inspire 2 provides a complete solution for high-quality aerial filming up to 5.2K resolution.
A revolutionary first-person view camera makes controlling this quadcopter an easy task, enabling the operator to capture high-quality footage without the need for a second payload operator. High-quality data output is received via its built-in imaging system which is capable of supporting both cinemaDNG and Apple ProRes.
Intelligent flight modes, including TapFly, Profile and ActiveTrack, plus the new Spotlight Pro which can adjust both the camera and the craft to keep your target in the frame, gives pilots and camera operators even greater options for creative cinematography.
- Weight (Battery & Propellers Included): 1388 g
- Diagonal Size (Propellers Excluded): 350 mm
- Max Ascent Speed S-mode: 6 m/s / P-mode: 5 m/s
- Max Descent Speed S-mode: 4 m/s / P-mode: 3 m/s
- Max Speed S-mode: 45 mph (72 kph) / A-mode: 36 mph (58 kph) / P-mode: 31 mph (50 kph)
- Max Tilt Angle S-mode: 42° / A-mode: 35° / P-mode: 25°
- Max Angular Speed S-mode: 250°/s / A-mode: 150°/s
- Max Service Ceiling Above Sea Level: 19685 feet (6000 m)
- Max Wind Speed Resistance: 10 m/s
- Max Flight Time: Approx. 30 minutes
- Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Satellite Positioning Systems: GPS/GLONASS
- Velocity Range: ≤31 mph (50 kph) at 6.6 ft (2 m) above ground
- Altitude Range: 0 – 33 feet (0 – 10 m)
- Operating Range: 0 – 33 feet (0 – 10 m)
- Obstacle Sensory Range: 2 – 98 feet (0.7 – 30 m)
- FOV: Forward: 60°(Horizontal), ±27°(Vertical) / Backward: 60°(Horizontal), ±27°(Vertical) / Downward: 70°(Front and Rear), 50°(Left and Right)
- Measuring Frequency Forward: 10 Hz /Backward: 10 Hz / Downward: 20 Hz
- Operating Environment: Surface with clear pattern and adequate lighting (lux>15)
In the box
- DJI Inspire 2 aircraft
- Inspire 2 propellers (pair) x 5
- Intelligent flight battery x 6
- Charger x 1
- Battery charging hub x 1
- Power cable x 1
- USB cable (with double A ports) x1
- microSD card (16GB) x 1
- Vision system calibration plate x 1
- Gimbal damper x 1
- Propeller mounting plates x 1
- Carrying case x 1
- Battery insulation sticker x 4
- DJI Zenmuse X4S